An easily accessible park in one of Japan’s leading tourist resorts.
- 749-1, Chanohana, Yumoto, Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa 250-0311
|Course summary||Canopy Course/ 3site 23items
Adventure Course/ 6site 35items
|Open date||18th, September 2010|
Conditions & Cost
- Adventure Course： Minimum height: 1.40m or over 10 years old / Maximum weight: 130kg
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to two under-18s.
- Canopy Course ： Minimum height: 1.10m / Maximum weight: 130kg
- Children under third grade must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to five children.
|Under 18 years old||Indivisual / ￥2,600
Group8 per.+ / ￥2,300
|18 years old and more||Indivisual / ￥3,600
Group8 per.+ / ￥3,300
※1 Group rate applies to bookings of 8 or more participants.
※2 Groups of 15 or more may reserve the course for their exclusive use. Prior booking is required, please contact us for details.
|Private guide||￥5,200 / 1周|
※ Prior booking is required.
※1 Groups of 15 or more may reserve the course for their exclusive use. Prior booking is required, please contact us for details.
- How long does the course take?
On average the Adventure course takes approx. 1.5 – 2.5 hours, and the Canopy course takes approx. 1 - 1.5 hours. This includes the time required for your safety briefing. Also, it all depends on how speedy you are, and how busy the course is.
- Are there any changing facilities?
Changing facilities are available, however please note they are a short distance from the park, so make sure you arrive early(20-30 min earlier). There is small locker for valuables and storage racks for larger bags.
- Can I use credit card?
Sorry, We don't accept payment by credit cards. Only cash, please.
- Is there any play equipment for small children?
Sorry, This park does not have play equipment.We have only Jenga, Othello, puzzle and Sketch books.
- Is there a food stand?
You can only buy drink at this park.
- Is there a shuttle bus to the park?
There is a shuttle bus to the park from Hakone-Yumoto station. The bus usually runs every 15 minutes on weekdays, every 10 minutes on weekends, and takes 2-3 minutes to reach the park.