An easily accessible park in one of Japan’s leading tourist resorts.
- 749-1, Chanohana, Yumoto, Hakone-machi, Ashigarashimo-gun, Kanagawa 250-0311
|Course summary||Adventure Course : 4site / 36items
Canopy Course : 5site / 33items
|Open date||18th, September 2010|
Conditions & Cost
- Adventure Course： Minimum height: 1.40m or over 10 years old / Maximum weight: 110kg
- Junior high school students and under must be accompanied by a supervising adult(+18).
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to three children.
- High school students can do the course unaccompanied. Adults must still supervise from the ground.
- Canopy Course ： Minimum height: 1.10m / Maximum weight: 110kg
- Children under third grade must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to five children.
|1 person||Indivisual / ¥3,800
Group8 per.+ / ¥3,500
*1 Group rate applies to bookings of 8 or more participants.
*2 Groups of 15 or more may reserve the course for their exclusive use. Prior booking is required, please contact us for details.
|Private guide||¥5,500 / per round|
* Prior booking is required.
*1 Groups of 15 or more may reserve the course for their exclusive use. Prior booking is required, please contact us for details.
HAKONE Putter Golf
- Open Daily：10am- 4pm
- Phone：090-4096-2200 (If this phone is not connected, please call Forest Adventure HAKONE 080-4219-2206)
- Schedule may change due to weather conditions.
- Included in the price：Putter, Ball, Maker and Score card.
- All players must be at least 4 years old.
- From start to finish, game lasts approximately an hour.
|If you have Hakone Freepass||¥900/1per.|
|If you played Forest Adventure HAKONE||¥800/1per.|
|After the second (if you have a Score card)||¥800/1per.|
- How long does the course take?
On average the Adventure course takes approx. 1.5 – 2.5 hours, and the Canopy course takes approx. 1 - 1.5 hours. This includes the time required for your safety briefing. Also, it all depends on how speedy you are, and how busy the course is.
- Are there any changing facilities?
Changing facilities are available, however please note they are a short distance from the park, so make sure you arrive early(20-30 min earlier). There is small locker for valuables and storage racks for larger bags.
- Can I use credit card?
Sorry, We don't accept payment by credit cards. Only cash, please.
- Is there any play equipment for small children?
Sorry, This park does not have play equipment.We have only Jenga, Othello, puzzle and Sketch books.
- Is there a food stand?
You can only buy drink at this park.
- Is there a shuttle bus to the park?
There is a shuttle bus to the park from Hakone-Yumoto station. The bus usually runs every 15 minutes on weekdays, every 10 minutes on weekends, and takes 2-3 minutes to reach the park.